Friday, November 4, 2011

Spritz Cookies

My mom gave me this cookie press for my bridal shower. I have had good intentions to pull it out and use it for a long time. One night when James was at a Foot ball game I decided to get it out and experiment. It was so fun and these cookies were so good and easy to make with the press. James loves them and we have made them a couple of times since.





Spritz Cookies

1 cup butter, softened
2/3 cup sugar
1 egg, slightly beaten
2 1/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp almond extract

1. Cream butter. Mix in sugar and egg mix well.
2. Add remaining ingredients, and mix well.
3. Place dough into cookie press, Press cookies using various shapes, place on ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Top with sprinkles if desired. and Bake 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment