Friday, April 27, 2012

New Recipes Coming your way June 2012

So all of you faithful followers, I personally apologize for not updating this blog. The truth is I have lots of really great and new recipes that I want to add and share, but have not had internet at home, or time really to share them properly. Soon two big changes will be made in the Stewart family to make it possible for me to start keeping this blog updated again. First, I am retiring. I am no longer going to be a working mother. I am going to be a home-working mother, and I couldn't be more excited. Second, we are moving, and we will have internet in our new apartment which is also just exciting. So please be patient and wait just one more month. Then I will feed you with all sorts of yummy and simple recipes that you will not want to miss out on. Thank you. And I look forward to sharing recipes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment