Thursday, January 31, 2013

A couple of Pinterest Fails!

I enjoy pinterest, I really do, but some of the recipes are not good. I just wanted to quickly warn you of a couple that I have tried that were NOT good. You probably have them pinned. They are popular pins. I have seen them all over. So here is your warning. Don't try these at home!

Cilantro Lime Chicken Enchiladas with Avacado Cream Sauce

Long name for a lame recipe. These were a lot of work for a big let down with the finished product. I thought they were even on the verge of disgusting. We did use the Avacado Cream Sauce on a BBQ Chicken Salad the next day and that was good. Otherwise a waste of time.

If you are still interested in this recipe after this review click Here to find it.





Crockpot Cheesy Chicken and Rice

I guess I knew before hand the ingredients going into this recipe. All good but alone flavorless. I should have assumed if you put them together it would also be flavorless. Regardless I was looking for a quick easy meal with ingredients I always have in the fridge and pantry. I tried it and it was flavorless. I even added some green chilis to try and give it a kick. but it was not there. So spare yourself some time and don't make this recipe.

But if you still want to make it then click here

No comments:

Post a Comment