Thursday, September 15, 2011

Best Foods: Parmesan Crusted Chicken

I don't very often have the time to watch TV. But one night it was on and I am glad it was because I saw a Best Foods Mayonnaise commercial with this recipe. I went to the website and planned to try it immediately. All I can say, is DELICIOUS! Only four ingredients and you are on your way to a delicious mealtime. (That sounds like a commercial). It is actually part of a contest. You can go on and challenge the recipe with another one, and if voters like yours better there is a prize to be won. There are a couple of challenger recipes and I might give them a try but for now this is a WINNER. Go to bestfoods.com to see details. I share it also with you today.
***This would be SO good over some noodles and red sauce. A SUPER easy Chicken Parmesan! (Way easier than the one I shared before, although I still like that recipe).

Parmesan Crusted Chicken

1/2 cup Best Foods Mayonnaise
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
4 boneless chicken breasts halved (or chicken tenderloins)
4 tsp. Italian seasoned bread crumbs (I make my own with just crushed crackers, Italian seasoning and garlic salt, SO EASY and delicious. You can use it whenever you need bread crumbs)

1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. Combine Mayonnaise with Parmesan cheese. Arrange chicken on baking sheet and spread mayo mixture over the top of each breast. Sprinkle bread crumbs over top of each chicken breast.
3. Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment