Thursday, June 9, 2011

Week 2 of Cake Decorating



I am pretty proud of this cake. It is only week two and this is what I took home. I was so pleased with how it turned out. Lyndsey (the teacher) taught us how to make these roses. I thought it was going to be so difficult. Actually it was so easy and so much fun. The design idea I already had in my head before I came. Needless to say, this weeks cake was a big improvement from last week.

I will put Lyndsey's blog on here again, if any of you Utah County people are interested. She is doing some fun mother daughter one time workshops too. It is betheicingonthecake.blogspot.com. She has a facebook page too that she posts pictures of her students work. It is all very impressive. Anna did a great job too. Both of us agreed it was a much better week than last week. I am so glad she found this and signed us up for it. Thanks Anna. I'll have more pictures on my family blog. jamesandlauri.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. very impressive! how do you finally cut and eat a cake that pretty? or do you?

    ReplyDelete